Aqui é a caixa de pandora das dúvidas antigas ou resolvidas.
Imagem
Lembre-se de agradecer se alguém realmente te ajudou. Membros que não agradecem são INSTRUÍDOS a não ajudarem mais o membro.

Criador do tópico

Lucio

Aprendiz

#9559 Ok rapazes, alguém aqui pode traduzir essa proposta de Danjel Erick, popularmente conhecido como Badboy ? Meu inglês é péssimo e eu peço que quem qusier e puder traduzir, fique à vontade. Ei-lo:
THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE

AND WE DON'T PLAN TO DO IT EVER AGAIN

This year we are presenting it as a ultimate DIRECT Training course EVER.
Trust me, this is beyond any training you ever been/ read/ saw.

Pag is becoming a new Ibiza. Best DJs go there, its well known place is europe now for Party. Amount of quality chicks ion one place is amazing.
You have whole Eastern European block going there. Croatian chicks, Russians, Czech, Slovenian, Serbian, Italian, German,Austria, and every so and then I bump into some Sweden pussy. Hottest girls on planet go there.... with only one thing in their mind.... to HAVE FUN

Training will take place 7 days and 7 nights.. But don't count you will sleep a lot.Actually, you wouldn't be allowed to sleep more then 2-3 hours a day. Training schedule will be extreme, super extreme. Its going to be 20 hours of training/ sarging per day. you will be pushed into sets all day long, you will be given an evelope with your mission for each day THAT you will have to accomplish. Missions like Instant date/One night stand/ 5 kiss closes in a row/ get 3 blowjobs..etc
and YOu will have 24 hours to accomplish your Missions...
and
Probably that sounds too much for your skills right now, but remember, Its a summer, girls go wild, they are there to Party, to have fun, to meet summer love, to have sex...... so It really shouldn't be THAT hard.

each day there will be :
morning coffee/ session of training, where we will have debriefings from last day/night... what worked/what didn't, things to do...

then from 11AM-2pm we will hit - day game (street/ Beach/caffee's, stores)

Lunch

3pm-7pm on zrce beach there is huge After Beach party ( see Video), we will be doing that each day. Here you will be trained to sarge one of loudest clubs in europe. If you ever had a problem with loud clubs, after this you wont ever!
Zrce Beach, has 4 big clubs, no fee's no lines/Q's so you can move from one to another in seconds.
Evening seminar + dinner 8pm-12pm
and then back to Clubbing 12-7am

you will be able to sleep 7am-9am
Becaues 9am we start with Morning seminar.... and that's how it will look alike for next 7 days

The moment you get there, you will be given local sim card for your phone, and that's how you will communicate while in Croatia. You will needed for calling girls from night you meet before, hooking up with them on beach day after, etc.

each person will have assigned Wing-man, so you will work in couples in most of the time. when there is no Instructor/trainer next to you, your wing will be monitoring you and reporting your progress to trainer. same thing you will be doing for him.
WATCH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO CLIP :

This will be something you will remember for rest of your life.
Just imagine sarging for 48 hours, without any sleep.... set to set....
Usually what happens, your brain goes to zombie mode, like an autopilot, and you stop thinking while picking up girls, you just do it.... Its beautiful.
after this training, you will never ever feel any approach anxiety in your rest of your life. You will be really pushed to limits of Seduction.

I know that I am known for Extreme approaches in seduction Community! But community still haven't saw whats really EXTREME!!

each person will have to do minimum 25/30 approaches per day....25/30 x 7 days = 210 approaches in 7 days.... but I expect from each person to do between 250- 500 approches in those 7 days.

we will teach you DNA - all models of DNA, but we will focus alot on Aggressive, because that is designed for that kind of party places.

We still don't know how many people per group will we take, probably not a lot, due to logistical problems.

There will be 5-6 trainers 24hours a day available with a group.me (Badboy), Cortez, Marius, and new guys I will introduce soon.
This is not like a regular workshop, where you have seminar then infield, this training goes 24 hours per day. when I will be sleeping for 2-3 hours, cortez and other instructors will be working with you/students...there will be always someone around you..

We plan to do only 2 of those trainings, because I really don't want to kill myself... 14days in a row without sleep...

you can see how that place/girls that you will be sarging really looks like on photos here http://www.badboylifestyle.com/porta...ummercamp.html

If you decide to sign up, and participate this crazy training, BBL team, will help you will bookings your flights/accommodation/transportation, and all other things you may need, you will be fully able to relay on us.

after 7 days, you will be master of :
Beach approches
Street game ( stooping girls)
Instant dates
Club game
Loud clubs
One night stands.
Kiss closes
Cafe approches
Restaurants

This training is not about collecting phone numbers, this is about having sex with girls ASAP. no phone numbers. you dot want to DATE those girls, you just want to use them for sex, and move on... find new one!!
you will probably makeover 10-20 girls, and you will fuck between 4-6 girls.... But that's totally up to you.

Those numbers really shouldn't be a problem to accomplish. that's why we do it 24/7

ACCOMODATION
Its not included into price, and you will be staying in apartments by 2.
apartment cost is 200eu per person for 7 days.
all info on booking apartment, you will get if you email me ( badboy) on : Info at badboylifestyle.com

Transportation
Island Pag doesn't not have an Airport.
Book your Flight to Split or Zagreb.
Once you land, you have to get to Bus station and get a bus to Island Pag ( town Novalja)
Buses go regularly every 30min, and you don't have to buy ticket in advance.Bus takes 4 hours to Island Pag.
Once you get there, you will call us, and we will pick you up.

Dates :
2 summer camps -

July 24 -July 31
July 31 - August 7
------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by BadBoy; 05-06-2009 at 10:01 AM
Editado pela última vez por Visitante em 20 Jan 2010, 13:23, num total de 1 vezes Razão: POSTE NA AREA CERTA! MOVIDO PARA DUVIDAS E PEDIDOS!
mrstar

Aprendiz

#9566 Cara, não se se importa, mas era um WS, que o BadBoy tava fazendo ano passado. Em junho/Julho. Quer a traduçao assim mesmo? Não tem dados de importancia, só que seria um "ultra-mega-foda-workshop"...
Não se era isso mesmo que tu estava procurando.

Criador do tópico

Lucio

Aprendiz

#9609 Sim, com certeza. Eu estou começando a estudar inglês justamente por que quero ir para esse Extreme WS de Badboy....ao que me parece o negócio é intenso mesmo.
williamhrs

Aprendiz

#9635 se vc não sabe nada de inglês nem pra ler, como vc acha que vai se da bem nesse WS? ainda mais no leste europeu com todo o sutaque etc..... mulheres não falando ingles certo etc..... tenso ne