n0vice

#363369 HIP HOP ABS [DVD Set] - 6 Workouts Set

Imagem

Dance your way to hot, sexy abs and burn fat off your entire body with Shaun T's fun, exciting dance program!

Get flat, sexy abs without ever doing a single crunch or sit-up!

Hey, I'm Shaun T. You might not know it now, but I used to be 50 pounds heavier. I lost the weight just by dancing and having fun with my Hip Hop Abs® program. That's right, I got these flat, amazing abs without getting on the floor.

I can't wait to share my fitness and diet secrets with you. I'll show you my "Tilt, Tuck & Tighten" technique for six-pack abs and burning the fat off your entire body! And don't worry if you can't dance, I'll teach you my moves, step by step, and you'll be ready to hit the clubs in your hot, new body in no time!

You'll get 4 amazing routines!

Secrets to Flat Abs: I'll show you my exclusive training techniques that target your upper abs, lower abs, and obliques while you burn fat. Just Tilt, Tuck & Tighten and you're on your way to a flat, sexy midsection.
    Workout Length: 13 minutes

Fat Burning Cardio: This is not your mama's aerobic video. You'll burn calories and shed fat with my fun, hip dance moves set to the same hot music you hear on the radio.
    Workout Length: 30 minutes

Ab Sculpt: I'll give you more of my signature ab moves to get you the six-pack you've always wanted without a single sit-up or crunch.
    Workout Length: 25 minutes

Total Body Burn: My head-to-toe workout combines cardio and total body sculpting with even more ab-defining moves. You'll have a blast while you burn fat and get a lean, tight body.
    Workout Length: 45 minutes

Hips, Buns, and Thighs:Get ready to lift and firm those stubborn problem areas. But no more boring squats and lunges, I promise! We're gonna get you back in your skinny jeans FAST!
    Workout Length: 25 minutes

BONUS!

Step-by-Step Nutrition Guide: I'll share my secrets for how you can lose weight faster and still eat the foods you love!

Measurement card & tape measure: Use these tools to chart your progress as the inches melt away!

6-Day SlimDown plan: Want to start losing in a hurry? Jump-start your weight loss with my easy-to-follow plan and lose up to 3 inches off your waist in your first week!

Learn to Dance! I'll show you 2 full Hip Hop dance routines that will rev up your metabolism while you learn the latest moves I've been teaching the hottest names in music for their videos!

- Take It to the Dance Floor
- Last Minute Dance

Imagem
with small letters^^

Download with FileSonic: 5 GB LINKS / Total Size: 12.25 GB
Imagem
http://www.filesonic.com/folder/9887691

IF ANY OF MY LINKS ARE DOWN THEN SEND ME A PM AND WILL TRY TO UPLOAD IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Editado pela última vez por n0vice em 09 Set 2011, 20:54, num total de 1 vezes