Fórum dedicado a traduções de materiais.

Criador do tópico

Apolo7 - MEMBRO EXCLUSIVO
#353625 Imagem

Fala galera decidi começar a traduzir o mais recente livro do ross jefriess e assim melhorar meu ingles ,em breve assim que tiver tempo eu vou postando aqui as paginas e o que eu consiguir fazer conforme minha disponibilidade ,quem quiser ajudar sera bem vindo

Secrets of Speed Seduction® Mastery
How to Master the Art and Science of Getting Any Woman into Bed in 20 Minutes or less
By
Ross Jeffries
Founder of the Seduction Community and Legendary Mentor to
Neil Strauss in “The Game”.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Segredos do Speed seduction* Mastery
Como ser um mestre na arte e ciencia de levar varias mulheres para cama em 20 minutos ou menos
por Ross jefriess
Fundador da comunidade de sedução e legendario mentor de Neil Straul no livro " the game "
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Contents
Part 1: Getting Up To Speed With Speed Seduction®
Lesson 1: Concepts, Cognitions, and Understandings 5
Lesson 2: Speed Seduction® Tools 15
Lesson 3: Embedded Commands, Suggestions, Weasel Phrases, and
Trance Words 23
Lesson 4: Conversational Frameworks, Transitional Phrases, etc. 37
Lesson 5: Designing Your State of Mind 51
Part 2: Speed Seduction® Coaching & Answers
Module 1: Shutting Down Around Hot Women (Answer to Marcel) 71
Module 2: How to Act In Social Settings (Answer to Brent) 77
Module 3: Self-Conscious About Approaching Women (Answer to Giulio) 81
Module 4: Break Through Approach Anxiety (Answer to Formless) 83
Module 5: Using Inner Game (December 2008) 87
Module 6: Special Change Work, Part 2 (September 2009) 95
Module 7: Process for Installing Beliefs (Answer to Immortal Wisdom) 107
Module 8: Preparing for Your Sarge (March 2009) 111
Module 9: Pick-Up Power (November 2008) 119
Module 10: Implications and Implied Compliments (May 2009 Bonus) 129
Module 11: Openers For Meeting Women (Answer to Greg) 135
Module 12: How To Transition Into Language Patterns (January 2009) 141
Module 13: How To Use Anchors (Answer to Langston) 145
Module 14: When To Get Hypnotic With Women (August 2009) 153
Module 15: Kissing And Getting Physical With Women (Answer to Szatanna) 157
Module 16: Sexual State Accelerators, Part 1 (June 2009) 161
Module 17: Sexual State Accelerators, Part 2 (September 2009) 165
Module 18: Dealing With Last Minute Resistance (Answer to EricNYC) 169
Module 19: The Power of R.A.B.B.I.T.P. (October 2009) 173
Module 20: 90-Day Speed Seduction® Skill Plan (Ace of Cups) 177
Module 21: Overall Structure of Speed Seduction® (Answer to Swoop) 181

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction
When I wrote my first book, “How To Get The Women You Desire Into Bed” back in 1988 I had no idea just how big the consequences and the unexpected the results of my creation would turn out to be.
Since that time (and with the creation of the Internet), the worldwide seduction community has exploded. There are now dozens and dozens of different schools of “pick up” and “seduction arts” that purport to reveal the latest and greatest secrets of “day game”, “group theory”, “negging”, “natural game” and many other concepts, all of which generate tons of debate on community blogs and websites.
I confess to you, dear reader, that at times I feel like Dr. Frankenstein: I have created a monster, and he is running loose in the town. But instead of hunting him down with torches, the villagers are welcoming him with open arms and doing their best to dress like him, walk like him, and adopt his cool, monster ‘lifestyle”.
Perhaps I should have gone to dental school.
In any event, this book is the result of over a year of teaching and training the members in my elite coaching program. What you will read are the transcripts of my answers to students and instructional video modules, plus the transcripts of our twice a month coaching calls.
It starts with the “Up to Speed with Speed Seduction®” transcripts that I created as a primer for SS, whether you are new to SS or are a student desiring a refresher course.
As you read them, you may recognize many of your own challenges and
vi
questions, and equally recognize the power of the answers that I provide. Teaching is the most rewarding, fulfilling, and enjoyable thing I can do in my life-at least with my clothes on. And I hope that my joy in that teaching comes through in what you are about to read.
One final note before we get started: as challenging as success with women can be, it does not have to be a struggle. If you are struggling, then you either have:
1. A bad theory, map or model for what works with women. Please know that after 18 years of teaching over 60,000 students, I’ve found that almost every guy suffers from this due to social program, popular media, and our peers, who teach us that the key to women’s panties and bedroom doors is to be found in the 5’Bs: Bullying, Begging, Buying, BS, and Booze.
2. A set of thoughts, feelings and actions that bring crappy results, as a result of #1 above.
3. A way of attempting to learn from your mistakes that actually, unfortunately, glues them back on to you so you are bound to repeat them. As I’ve said many times, what you dwell on, in an effort to fix, becomes what you rehearse. And what you rehearse becomes what you DO.
The lessons in this book are designed, in one form or another, to tackle all three of these big areas that challenge almost every man. They are designed to systematically and systemically re-wire, not just how you think and act about women, but how YOU show up for the game. And that’s a big piece of the puzzle right there.
I wish you the best of luck with this awesome material, and even more importantly, the best of skill. Remember, it is what we practice that determines where we will go.
Peace and piece,
RJ
Marina del Rey, California, March, 2010
vii
P.S. As you read through this material and practice and apply the lessons it contains, I’d love to hear from you personally and your stories and about how this, or any of my teachings that you’ve encountered, has positively changed your life and brought you that moist, pink abundance you so greatly desire and so richly deserve.
Feel free to email me at: [email protected]. Please use the subject line: success story
P.P.S. If you find yourself intrigued about my coaching program and would like to check out how you can join (the first 30 days for just $1), go right here: http://www.rjcoaching.com.
P.P.P.S. My seminar schedule can be found here: http://www.seduction.com/seminars.php.